Our Bobbiny Macramé Cord is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
It's produced in a factory in Poland & is sustainable and made of 100% recycled cotton.
Our 3mm 3ply Macramé Rope is a triple twist cotton cord composed of 60 single threads twisted with three 20-thread parts. It is perfect for macramé, weaving or any fibre art.
Our 5mm 3ply Macramé Rope is a triple twist cotton cord composed of 120 single threads twisted with three 40-thread parts. It is perfect for macramé, weaving or any fibre art.
Please note: The 20m length option is approximate (+/- 1m)
How it's produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colour-blend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner spool is made of recycled card.
5 Star Safety Rating
3ply Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.