Our new gorgeous, super soft 4mm single twist macramé cord.
Made from 100% recycled cotton.
This cord is produced by the recycling of textiles which would have otherwise ended up in landfill ✨
It is perfect for macramé, weavings and any fibre art.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
How our cord is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
5 Star Safety Rating
Premium Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.