A neutral shade. It’s an ideal alternative to Beige - it is lighter and warmer.
This color can be described as delicate and creamy.
It’s darker, more dusty and cooler than Natural.
Ideally suited to classic light macramé projects and wedding accessories.
This 3mm Macramé Cord is an exceptionally soft product.
Thanks to the structure made of delicate cotton, working with it is a pure pleasure. Its 56 individual fibres twisted into a 3mm cord create a soft but durable product. Its size gives you the possibility to create smaller, more discreet patterns.
It is perfect for macramé and weaving. You can create beautiful wall decorations, but also handbags and jewelry. Combine and mix different colors and you will see what amazing effects you can get!
If you want to give your work a boho effect, comb the ends, and you will get fluffy fringes that will liven up your creations.
Premium Macramé Cord is produced in our small factory in Poland.
It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
5 Star Safety Rating
Premium Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.