A warm, medium shade of brown. It resembles the color of burnt brown sugar or fudge.
This toned-down shade will fit in with the current interior design trends referring to the nature and desert climate.
It is earthy and saturated, it’s presence will warm up an interior or an outfit.
It will work in macramé, baskets, plant hangers, carpets and bags.
XXL Macramé Cord is a product that will work with any macramé project.
It is incredibly soft and thick at the same time, thanks to which it perfectly highlights the beauty of macramé knots. The 5mm diameter makes working with it extremely fast and pleasant.
Perfect for various projects for your home. With its help, you can create unique wall decorations and original accessories such as bags, belts and many more.
If you want to create a fringed design, this is the cord for you! Thanks to brushing out, you will achieve beautiful, dense fringes ad tassels.
Premium Macramé Cord is produced in our small factory in Poland.
It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
5 Star Safety Rating
Baby Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.