Our Bobbiny Macramé Cord is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
It's produced in a factory in Poland & is sustainable and made of 98% recycled cotton, 1% Polyester & 1% Polyamide.
The 1.5mm Macramé Cord is composed of 28 small, soft threads & is perfect for smaller projects such as jewellery & other small accessories.
The 3mm Macramé Cord is composed of 56 super soft threads. You can use it for any macramé or fibre art projects!
The 5mm Macramé Cord is composed of 112 soft threads for use in a wide variety of projects.
How it's produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colour-blend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner spool is made of recycled card.
5 Star Safety Rating
Baby Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.